Subscribers can use the Trusts Discussion Forum on the following basis:
- They accept no liability for any loss to others arising from any contribution they may make to it and they accept that others (including the moderators) make their contribution on the same basis.
- No libellous or unlawful material may be submitted and any subscriber who does so must indemnify the moderator and anyone else affected from any claim.
- The subscriber must state their name and firm (if applicable) in their profile or in their submissions to the forum.
- The moderators reserve the right to remove members from the list in the event of abuse or if there is reason to believe that the email address is defunct.
- The mailing list will not be sold commercially.
- There is no charge.