Housing Association

Could anyone advise me of a solicitor in the Marlow, Buckinghamshire area that could give a free 1/2 hr consultation on a refusal of a succession on a tenancy of Grandmother to Grandson who would like to oppose the refusal from the Housing Association? CAB have advised to get legal assistance. Thank you