Is a Grant of Probate needed when property is held as T in Common with one half being held by Trustees on a life interest trust

Can I get a copy too please Paul.

Shanti.palmer@spwills.co.uk

Many thanks

Hi Paul,

Would you be kind enough to forward me a copy also.
info@cottinghamlegal.co.uk

Thank you
Carmen

Hi Paul . I would also be very grateful for a copy. my e-mail address is umesh.gohil@bellmaison.co.uk

Thank you

Hi Paul
Please could i have a copy of the article?
mturner@hopkinslawltd.com
Many thanks.

I should also like a copy please Paul if you don’t mind - ed@michaelcooklaw.co.uk

Hi Paul

would you please be able to send me a copy of this, Michelle.Lawrence@David-Allen.co.uk

thank you!

Michelle

HI Michelle

If you would let me have your email address, I can share this with you, I cannot share attachments via the TDF.

Paul Saunders FCIB TEP

Independent Trust Consultant

Providing support and advice to fellow professionals

Email: paul@paulsaunders.net

@paul please may I have a copy - info@hutchinson-legal.co.uk

Thanks in advance.

Hi Paul -Could i have a copy of the articl please ? hasan@apexep.net

Dear Hasan

Copy herewith.

I had not saved a copy from the LawSkills website. However, the attached is the text as published by LawSkills on 8 December 2022.

Best wishes

Paul

Paul Saunders FCIB TEP

Independent Trust Consultant

Providing support and advice to fellow professionals

PO Box 421, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 0EX

T: 07712 664127

Email: paul@paulsaunders.net

Confidentiality: This email message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is intended for the addressee and if you are not the intended recipient you should not copy or use the contents nor disclose them to anybody else. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return of email immediately and delete this message and its attachment(s) together with all copies in whatever form.

(Attachment LawSkills Article - Probate, etc. Why bother.pdf is missing)

Dear Paul,

Please may I have a copy? I am wondering if grant necessary on first death particularly where the executor is the surviving owner/spouse. Any thoughts anyone?

claireodonnell@wykesderby.co.uk