Letters of Administration for an attorney of the person entitled


I hope members can assist.

I haven’t dealt with an intestacy for some time. I have a chap that has died he has one son. The son who is an adult wants his mother ( the ex wife of the deceased) to take out the letters of administration and deal with everything on his behalf.

What did I need to draft to allow the mother to act for her son.

Many thanks


The mother could take out the grant as attorney for her son.