Trust for Bereaved Minor

Can someone recommend a precedent for a bereaved minor trust into which to pay a legacy a minor has received under their father’s intestacy please?

Josie Birnie
Labrums Solicitors LLP

As the bereaved minor’s interest is subject to the statutory trusts, the terms of which are set out in s.47 Administration of Estates Act 1925, it seems to me that all that might be required is a deed of appointment of trustees (which can recite that the entitlement is subject to the statutory trusts).

Paul Saunders FCIB TEP

Independent Trust Consultant

Providing support and advice to fellow professionals