Changing the ownership of a property

Husband and Wife severed the ownership of the home at the time of commencing divorce proceedings. They were subsequently divorced but for health and other reasons the wife had to go back to live in the marital home . They did not reach a financial agreement Those living in the marital home are the ex husband, the couples daughter and her children. The Will left everything to the grandchildren and the grant has been issued in the names of the parents of one of those children for the benefit of the three minors. I now need to protect the rights of those minors at the Land Registry. Usually I would use a TR1 and AP1 to facilitate this but the ex husband may refuse to sign. Additionally he cannot read and I would suspect he will refuse to appoint a solicitor. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Collette Hodkinson

CPH Solicitors