Consent needed Form N restriction

Hi myself and sister are trustees and beneficiaries of 50% of my late fathers Property. His wife owns the other 50% and is also a trustee.
Our solicitor suggested a restriction on the property to ask for consent to sell or re mortgage.
This is due to no relationship and hostile relationship. My question is can a restriction be registered or must she consent ? Or can she object to it ? Thanks


As you are already talking to your solicitor they can presumably advise you on this. It is always better to ask those who have the full background and paperwork - you will get a much better, more fully informed answer.


Sara Spencer | Trust Manager

Sara Spencer Ltd, 8 Kingsway, Harrogate, HG1 5NQ

07952 651881 | 01423 524114

Privacy Notice - details of our legal basis for processing your information, retention period for data held, security of your data, your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) including the right to complain can be found in our full Privacy notice

This email and the information contained in it and in any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to, and must not use, disclose, copy, distribute, retain or rely on this email or any part of it.

Please note that whilst we try to ensure that attachments are virus-free, we cannot accept responsibility for situations where this is not the case.

Any information in this email is advice from the business and not the sender.

Sara Spencer Ltd is a company registered in England, registration number 12304408, registered office 8 Kingsway, Harrogate, HG1 5NQ

1 Like