Jamaica Gazette to reseal grant in Jamiaica

I am researching resealing an English Grant in Jamaica. One of the requirements is to place a notice in the (Official Jamaican) Gazette but I am unable to find any contact details for the Gazette. Does anyone know how to do so?

Probate Solicitors

I used the local law firm in Jamaica to organise this aspect of matters.

You might like to try Camille Busby-Earle of Nunes Schofield. Her e-mail is busby-earle@nsdco.com.

Her assistant was very good when I used her about 2 years ago.

Peter Double
Probate Resealing Services