Nepalese advice

Hello All

Can anyone provide a recommendation or contact point for a person (resident in England) seeking advice about their late father’s Will in Nepal?

I gather father was domiciled in Nepal and all assets are there.

Thank you

Jane Huntley

School of Law and Social Science

University of Central Lancashire

Hi Jane

It might be work contacting the Gurkha Welfare Trust

Good luck

Sara Spencer
Trust and Estate

Thank you Sara. That sounds like it might be helpful.

Thanks again

Jane Huntley
Chadwick’s, Leyland