Park Homes / Right to Occupy Trust

Hi, I have a client, T, who owns a park home and wants to give her (unmarried) partner a right to reside whilst securing the asset for her own (adult) children. She owns the structure (a moveable asset) whilst the park home own the land underneath so it is not registered on the Land Registry. The park home have provided a written agreement under the Mobile Homes Act 1983 that has been signed by T.
I’m advised that providing the park home agrees to T’s wishes that a standard right to occupy precedent that I normally use for properties would be valid? I’d be grateful for any advice on this or if there are any specialist precedents that covers this. Thank you. Claudine