Probate applications

We are still able to print cheques at the moment, although infrequently and so we have been trying to make online applications to pay the fee with our court account. however i have a client who is applying for letters of administration for his brother, which does not seem to be covered by the online application.

i note that members of the public can call a payment line and make a card payment. Has anyone had any experience of doing this with a solicitor application. If not is there any other way of paying the fee or is it just a cheque?

Paul Mounce
Graham & Rosen

Dear Paul
We had the same problem and so I checked with the Probate Registry - you can quote your PBA reference on your covering letter and authorise HMCTS to take the sum of £xxx from your account.

Kind regards

Leanne Bloomfield
Beverley Morris & Co