Spanish L:awyer

I have a client who has an English friend who has inadvertently inherited a house in Spain from his English cousin under a Spanish Will. The deceased who lived full time in Spain has a very elderly father in a Spanish care home and the clients friend needs to know if he should keep the house, pay the succession tax and support the father or renounce the inheritance whereupon the father would inherit as there is no spouse or children.

The property is in Valencia.

Does anyone know of an appropriate lawyer to advise please?

Thank you

Elizabeth Webbe
Trethowans LLP

We have found Jonathan Eshkeri of E&G Solicitors in Spain very helpful in a similar matter.

Jeremy Crouch