I was wondering if somebody could provide me with guidance as we are currently at a standstill with drafting a will.
Situation is as this:
- H + W are directors and shareholders in their company
- They both wish to make provisions that if anything happens to them both they wish for their parents to continue the business
- Currently the parents are also shareholders, very small shareholding but they will be Trustees.
- Will the standard provisions, 2nd edition be sufficient
- Is an extension of powers required? (Has anybody got a precedent they could provide)
I am mindful of Bartlett v Barclays Bank and need some guidance.