Universal Wealth Protection

Good afternoon

My clients believe their deeds are stored with Universal Wealth Protection. Does anyone know where they might be held now?

Their nephew and attorney is concerned they might have transferred their property to a lifetime asset protection trust. BUT when searching the Land Registry it would appear the deeds are still unregistered. Surely transfer to a trust would have triggered compulsory first registration. Can my clients take comfort that the likelihood is that the property is still in their names?

Many thanks in advance

Kind regards
Deborah

Hi,

I have one of these and obtained the deeds through Amanda Ollington, Business Support Administrator,
Operation Ardent, Eastern Region Special Operations Unit, PO Box 725, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 9HZ, tel 01992 533512, email ardentenquiries@ersou.pnn.police.uk

If you need to get in contact with the director Steven Long you can forward a letter to Allan Maidment at allan.maidment@maidments.co.uk and he will pass it on.

If you are needing Universal to retire as trustees however they will do so for Universal Lawyers Ltd but Universal Trustees LLP is in liquidation so you will probably need to apply to the court for that.